My Bus Transport Services LLC
My Bus Transport Services LLC (“My Bus”) is an independent bus service operator, operating air-conditioned
transport services to various parts of Dubai (the “Services”), including for journeys to/from the school and
nursery. Parents/guardians (“you”, “your”) of students of Jumeirah International Nursery at P.O. Box No.
24857, Dubai, UAE (“School”) may avail of this service at their own cost on the terms and conditions of this
Please note that My Bus is independent of the School and is operated entirely separately to the School. The
Services are offered in relation to the School and with the cooperation of the School entirely for the
convenience of parents/guardians of School students.
I wish to contract with My Bus, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement
(the “Terms”). My signature to this agreement constitutes evidence that I have read, understood and accept
It is suggested that all new students start using the Bus Service (as defined below) approximately one (1)
week after adjusting to the School environment. Parents/guardians are requested to contact the School’s
Transport Office to confirm date and times of when the Bus Service is to commence.
The first day that you intend for your child to use the Services operated by My Bus to and from your child’s
School (the “Bus Service”), please bring your child to School in the morning and he/she will go home by
Bus Service that afternoon.
Your child will be collected and dropped off by the Bus Service from common points on the route where the
bus can conveniently stop. My Bus does not provide a ‘door-to-door’ pick-up or drop-off service.
Your child should be ready and at the Collection Point at least 10 minutes before the bus scheduled pickup
- Please be on time so as not to disrupt the schedule for the other School students. Should your
child be late to the Collection Point more than 3 times per academic term, My Bus reserves the right to revoke the Bus Service for your child. No refund of Transport Fees (as defined below) will be
made for any non-use of the Bus Service in these circumstances.
You (or the person authorised by you and notified to us as such in the Authorisation Section of this
agreement (“your Nominee”)), must hand-over or collect your child to/from My Bus via the assistant on the
bus at the bus door.
At the time My Bus is scheduled to bring your child to the Collection Point for collection by you or your
Nominee, you or your Nominee must be waiting to collect your child from the bus. If you or your Nominee
is not waiting to collect your child, your child will be returned to the School and it will be your responsibility
to arrange separately for the collection of your child from the School.
If your child is absent from School for any reason, please inform the School’s Transport Office where
possible before 11am at least 1 day in advance of the absence, or failing this, before 6.30am on the day of
absence. Alternatively, for Fortes Education Schools you can log in your child’s planned absence via the
School’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The Bus Service will resume only after you inform the
School’s Reception (or notify the School via the School’s VLE if applicable), that you would like the Bus
Service to resume. No refund of Transport Fees (as defined below) will be made for any non-use of the
Bus Service in these circumstances.
Should you decide to personally collect your child from School, please inform the School’s Transport Office
before 11 am at least 1 day in advance. Any changes after 11am, one (1) day before will not be accepted
and the Services will be provided as scheduled. No refund of Transport Fees (as defined below) will be
made for any non-use of the Bus Service in these circumstances.
Should you wish for your child to be accompanied at any time (dropped off or picked up at/from the School
or the Collection Point) by any person (not being you or your Nominee) you must notify us in advance by
completing and signing a further copy of the Authorisation Section of this agreement and submitting the
same to the School Transport Office. Such addition of a Nominee will be subject to these Terms.
Please do not contact the bus driver unless there is an emergency or the bus is delayed for 30 minutes or
more after the scheduled time for pick-up/drop-off from/at the Collection Point. You can log onto the
School’s VLE to see the bus driver’s cell no and the bus number that your child is travelling on.
You agree to pay the relevant fees for the Bus Service as set out in the table below (the “Transport Fees”)
to My Bus in advance and prior to the beginning of every academic term no later than the following dates:
- The Bus Routes, Transport Fees and your use of the Bus Service is governed by these Terms which are subject to change at any time at our discretion. Bus Routes and Transport Fee information is available on our website www.sunmarkedubai.com/Our-School/Transport or on request at the School. It is not always possible to provide you with advance notice of any changes to this information, but we will keep our website updated. You are responsible for checking the same before using the Bus Service. If there is a conflict between these Terms and any other prior agreement with you, or other rules, policies or regulations concerning the Bus Service, these Terms shall prevail unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
All payments of Transport Fees must be made to the below account:
||My Bus Transport Services LLC
||GROUP HEAD OFFICE
||(Student Name) / Year Group / Term (1,2,3) / Transport Fees
Proof of payment of the Transport Fees must be emailed to each of the following:
You must ensure that your child is aware of the following, which all students must adhere to when on the bus or using the Bus Service:
- report to Collection Points on time to avoid delays;
- behave courteously at all times and help fellow students;
- fasten seat belts at all times;
- not to litter the bus; and do not eat or drink;
- do scan the ID card while getting IN and OUT during each trip. Students must carry their cards. The child without ID Card cannot board the bus;
- the student should be at the bus parking area on time. Any delay, buses will not wait and school or transport department is not responsible for missing the bus. It is then parent responsibility to collect their child from the school.
- to follow the instructions of the bus attendant and the bus driver.
- If you or your child do not adhere to these Terms, the Bus Service may be terminated by My Bus effective immediately. My Bus may terminate the Bus Service at any time for any reason at its reasonable discretion immediately on notice by telephone call/message or email to the Residence Phone and/or Residence Email that you have provided below (“Termination”).
- Termination shall not give rise to any liability whatsoever on the part of the School or My Bus, nor will any Transport Fees be refunded, unless the Termination is as a result of gross negligence or serious misconduct on the part of My Bus. In such instance, any Transport Fees prepaid but unused as at the date of Termination shall be refunded to you by My Bus.
- Neither the School nor My Bus will be held liable in the event that performance of the Bus Service by My Bus is prevented or delayed.
- The total liability of My Bus in respect of any non-performance of the Bus Service in accordance with these Terms, or in relation to any other claim arising from these Terms or in respect of the Bus Service shall be limited to the amount of Transport Fees paid by you to My Bus in respect of the particular journey giving rise to such claim.
- Neither the School nor My Bus will be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Bus Service.
In the event that there is any delay or non-performance of the Bus Service or breach
of any of these Terms arising from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of the School or My Bus, including any of the following: an act of God, governmental act, war, fire, riot, civil commotion,
compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, flood, explosion or
civil commotion (“Force Majeure”), neither the School or My Bus will be liable.
- If any of these Terms is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of these Terms will not be prejudiced.
- In the event of a claim under these Terms or in connection with the Bus Service by you, notice in relation to such claim must be given within seven (7) days of you becoming aware of the matter giving rise to the claim. Notice must be in writing, in English, sent to My Bus by courier or otherwise delivered by hand to the front office of the School.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force in the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates to the extent applicable in Dubai. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Dubai Courts.