Teachers often have to present information in a completely different way to reach students. Perhaps it was a student who struggled with writing until the teacher provided the option to create a graphic story, which blossomed into a beautiful and complex narrative. Or maybe it was a student who just could not seem to grasp fractions, until he created them by separating oranges into slices.
At Sunmarke, we know that learning is fluid and complex. To develop a student’s ‘multiple intelligences’, our teachers:
- Use different teaching approaches and personalised learning styles that are appropriate for each student
- Understand each student’s strengths and challenges as well as interests
- Provide different contexts for students, and use different tools and media to engage a student’s different senses
- Provide students with multiple ways to access content
- Provide students with multiple ways to demonstrate knowledge and skills.